New Baby Baskets
New Baby Baskets provide expectant mothers with needed baby clothes and supplies and even items to pamper mom. Putting these baskets together is a practical way to get involved in serving our clients and a fun way to introduce others to the ministry. Get family, friends or a small group together and make some baskets!
See how you can put one together below.
What goes inside
- Buy a small laundry basket (1.5 bushels). You can find an example here.
- Boy or girl! Decide who this basket should go to and pick items accordingly.
- Fill the basket. Gather clothes and items from the list below, including things for mom and an encouraging note.
- Please note: Because each woman’s situation is different, do not include items that mention family (e.g. “Daddy’s Little Girl”).
- Clean/unstained, gently used items are acceptable.
- Drop off at a PRC nearest you!
- (1) Newborn/3mo Outfits
- (3) 3-6mo and 6mo Outfits
- (2-3) Newborn and 3mo sleepers
- (2) 3-6mo sleepers
- (5-6) Onesies
- (4-5) Socks
Misc & Maternity Items
- (2) Swaddle blankets
- (2) Bibs
- (1-2) Towels/washcloths
- (1-2) Burp Cloths
- (1) Care package for Mom
- Nice toiletries (soap, shampoo, bath salts, etc)
- (1) Encouraging, handwritten note/card