We are seeking a new Assistant Director who is passionate about helping and empowering women to join our First Image team. First Image’s Pregnancy Resource Centers exist to provide life-giving support to those facing pregnancy. We do this by providing free services including pregnancy testing, limited ultrasounds, options counseling, life coaching and resources such as maternity clothes and baby items.
This position assists the Center Director in all areas of center operations, supervises the center in the Director’s absence, and functions as the main support person to the Director. Assistant Director’s must be competent in clerical responsibilities, volunteer coordination, and client services.
- Committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Compassionate heart towards women making life choices.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge to perform data entry and utilize Microsoft Outlook.
- Spanish language proficiency.
- Experience with pregnancy center services.
- Experience coordinating volunteers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Submit your resume to [email protected]
For more information visit first-image.org/pregnancy-resource-centers/