We are seeking a part-time RN who is passionate about women’s health to join our First Image team. One of the ways First Image’s Pregnancy Resource Centers support women is by providing limited STI testing and treatment.
In this position, the nurse is an integral part of the center team. She works in tandem with center staff to provide compassionate care to all clients. Her time is spent meeting with clients seeking STI testing services to provide emotional and spiritual support, education, and an overall atmosphere where the client is encouraged and supported to reflect holistically on her sexual choices and their implications on physical, emotional and spiritual health. This position also includes providing nurse consults and pregnancy testing.
The STI RN must be comfortable using electronic equipment such as computers, scanners, printers, and software such as tele-health type video conferencing and EMRs.
- Committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Compassionate and non-judgmental heart towards women making sexual health choices.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Valid Oregon RN license.
- Experience working in women’s healthcare field.
- Experience working in a clinic environment.