Job Opportunity: Center Director’s Assistant (Gresham PRC), 32 hours per week
We are seeking a new Director’s Assistant, who is passionate about helping and empowering women, to join our First Image team. First Image’s Pregnancy Resource Centers exist to provide life-giving support to those facing an unsupported pregnancy. We do this by providing free services including pregnancy testing, limited ultrasounds, options counseling, and resources such as maternity clothes and baby items.
This position assists the Center Director in all areas of center operations, supervises the center in the Director’s absence, and functions as the main support person to the Director. The Director’s assistant must be competent in clerical responsibilities, volunteer coordination, and client services.
- Committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Compassionate heart towards women making life choices.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge to perform data entry and utilize Microsoft Outlook.
- Spanish language proficiency
- Experience with pregnancy center services
- Experience coordinating volunteers
- Bachelor’s degree in related field