We are looking for a highly-skilled public speaker to join our First Image team as a presenter for Reality Project (RP). As one of First Image’s three core programs, RP exists to promote sexual integrity and to transform the relational and sexual lives of young people by having open, honest conversations about sex and relationships. This is primarily done in a public-school setting and on some occasions in church-based environments. Presentations take place throughout the year in health classes around the Portland area. The Reality Project presentation is highly interactive, engaging, and humorous. Along with public-speaking, the responsibilities of this position will also include continued development and implementation of First Image’s sexual program as a whole.
- Committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Committed to holistic sexual integrity, including abstinence until marriage.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to provide personal transportation.
- Demonstrated strong public speaking, presentation, and group moderation skills.
- Ability to dynamically communicate the message of sexual integrity to youth and parents in both secular and religious settings.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with youth and their needs.
- Ability to represent RP professionally to the public.
- Proven professional attitude and behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience in curriculum and program development.
- 1-2 years of experience in youth or children’s ministry.