Center Director’s Assistant (January, 2020)
First Image’s Pregnancy Resource Centers exist to provide life-giving support to those facing an unsupported pregnancy. We do this by providing free services including pregnancy testing, limited ultrasounds, options counseling, and resources such as maternity clothes and baby items.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping and empowering women, compassionate, and skilled in administrative work. This position assists the Center Director in all areas of center operations, supervises the center in the Director’s absence, and functions as the main support person to the Director. Director’s Assistant must be competent in clerical responsibilities, volunteer coordination, and client services.
Location: Beaverton PRC
Reports to: Beaverton Center Director
Hours: 32 hours per week
- Committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A heart for helping and empowering women making life choices.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team player.
- Flexibility with schedule.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and the public.
- Organizational/administrative skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge to perform data entry and other miscellaneous computer tasks.
Please contact Jacquie ([email protected]) to send your resume & for further details or call 503-256-0808 x126.