Presenter Employment Opportunity
Approx. 25-40 hours per week
We are looking for a highly skilled public speaker to assist the director in presenting the message of sexual integrity to high school students. The Reality Project exists to promote sexual integrity and to transform the relational and sexual lives of young people by having open, honest conversations about sex and relationships. This is primarily done in a public school setting and on some occasions in church based environments. Presentations take place in health classes and usually span about 2-4 days a week. The presentation is highly interactive, engaging and humorous.
- Committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to have flexible schedule working up to 40 hours per week.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to provide personal transportation to and from schools (mileage will be reimbursed).
- Experience and proficiency with public speaking.
- Able to dynamically communicate the message of sexual integrity to teenagers in secular and religious settings.
- Excellent understanding of and experience working with young people and their needs.
- Ability to represent TRP professionally to the public.
- Committed to holistic sexual integrity, including abstinence until marriage.
Please contact Jacquie Guthrie (firstname.lastname@example.org) to send your resume & for further details; 503-256-0808 ext. 126
Click here for more information about The Reality Project.