There is an exciting job opportunity available with The Reality Project!
We are looking for a highly skilled public speaker who is passionate about young people to present the message of sexual integrity to high school students.
This will primarily be done in the Greater Portland area at a public school setting and on some occasions in church-based environments. Presentations take place in health classes and usually span about 2-4 days a week. The presentation is highly interactive, engaging and at times very humorous. Approx. 25 hours per week.
- Committed and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- High School Diploma
- Public speaking experience
- Able to dynamically communicate the message of sexual integrity to teenagers in secular and religious settings
- Excellent understanding of young people and their needs
- Good public relations skills
- Has experience working with Youth
- Committed to holistic sexual integrity, including abstinence until marriage
- Flexible time schedule
- Valid drivers license
- Pass background check and application process
- Provide at least 3 references
- Read and sign our Statement of Faith and Statement of Principle
- Show a commitment to pursue a life of spiritual integrity through discipleship of Jesus
- Observe the full presentation at least twice over two separate days
- Present to staff at the First Image Head Quarters
- Provide personal transportation to and from schools (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Endeavor to give a quality presentation
To apply, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (taking resumes now)
Questions, please call: (971) 230-0484
For more information visit: therealityproject.co